In this episode I take a look at a listener’s first page and suggest ways to make it better. That’s right, it’s an old school In The Barber’s Chair critique!
This is a great episode to listen to if you want to know:
– how can I be a better self-editor?
– how can I make my world-building great?
– what sort of things should I think about when designing a planet?
– what are good ways to introduce a character in a novel?
– how can I improve the ‘flow’ of a sentence?
If you enjoy this episode then for gawd’s sake buy me book, THE HONOURS.
And help me keep the podcast going by laying a few hot pence down on me via this handy-dandy site.