This episode I chat to debut author Temi Oh about her upcoming novel DO YOU DREAM OF TERRA-TWO? We talk research, handling big casts, giving characters motivation, & novels of ideas.
This is a great episode to listen to if you want to know:
– how can I research my story if some aspects (like space travel) aren’t accessible to me?
– how can I make sure my characters are well-differentiated?
– how can I handle a big cast in my novel?
– how does Science Fiction deal with big themes?
– how does Science Fiction deal with autobiographical elements?
If you like today’s episode and want to read Temi’s upcoming novel, DO YOU DREAM OF TERRA-TWO? you can pre-order it here. Pre-ordering makes a huge difference to authors, so I encourage, beseech and coax you towards doing so in this instance, right now.
You can also support me by ordering my novel, THE HONOURS.
And if you’d like to toss a few quid into the podcast’s coffers to help me pay for hosting costs and overheads, you can do so here.
Thank you very much. Your patronage is not just appreciated but essential, and I doff my cloth cap to you.